- Monday-Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM
- Saturday (in season): 10 AM – 1 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday-Friday: 10 AM – End of 5th inning
- Saturday: 10 AM – End of 5th inning
- Sunday: 12 PM – End of 5th inning
- Memorial Day: TBD
- July 4th: 10 AM – TBD
*Please note, times may vary for non-Crushers events at Crushers Stadium. Please call 440-934-3636 with questions.
Single game tickets typically go on sale for the upcoming season beginning in the month of March.
An exact date for our 2022 single game ticket on-sale has yet to be determined.
Rain Check: If less than five innings of a game (4 1/2 innings if the Crushers are ahead) are played, your ticket may be exchanged at the box office for one of equal or lesser value for any subsequent regular season game. Subject to availability.
- Full Season, Half Season, and Mini-Plan ticket holders are able to exchange any unused ticket for any game “pending availability” as long as they notify their account representative prior to the start of the game they will not be able to attend.
The deadline to pay off group tickets is 14 days before the day of your game.
Save some money by purchasing tickets a day before the game compared to the day of the game.