If you wish to reach out directly for a donation request or have any other questions please contact the Crushers at 440-934-3636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lake Erie Crushers are committed to supporting the fundraising efforts of local non-profit organizations through the donation of tickets. Looking to raise money for your organization? Be sure to check out our fundraising option here.
To request a donation from the Lake Erie Crushers
Please provide the following information:
- Organization’s name
- Contact name
- Mailing address
- Phone number/Fax number
- Email address
- Will the requested donation be associated with a particular event?
- If yes, what is the date of the event?
- If an event, provide the name and brief description of the event (or include material with event information).
- How will the donation be used (i.e. raffle, auction)?
- Have the Crushers contributed to this organization in the past?
- If yes, when and what type of contribution was made?
- Would you like your donation mailed (available only if enclosed with a self-addressed stamped envelope) or will you pick your donation up at Mercy Health Stadium?
- Any additional comments, directions or information the Crushers may need.
- Requests must be mailed on your organization’s letterhead. (E-mails and faxes will not be accepted.)
- Submit requests at least 4-6 weeks prior to the event to allow time for processing.
- Only one donation can be made to an organization each year.
- Monetary contributions cannot be made.
- Provide your 501(c)(3) number.
Send donation requests to:
Lake Erie Crushers
Attn: Donation Requests
2009 Baseball Blvd.
Avon, OH 44011