The Lake Erie Crushers are devoted to providing our guests with a variety of quality, affordable fun for all ages in a family-friendly environment. Our foundation is built on hospitality, integrity, and a positive culture while striving to be your “Home Town” team.
Crushers Game Times:
- May Friday games start at 7:05 PM
- Starting June 2022 Tuesday through Friday games start at 7:05 PM
- Saturday games start at 6:05 PM
- May-June Sunday games start at 2:05 PM
- July-August Sunday games start at 5:35 PM
- Early Games – 11:05 AM
- All games July 1st -3rd will begin at 7:05 PM
- All game times are subject to change without notice
- Gates open 1 hour prior to game start
Ticket Office and Fan Attic Hours:
Normal Business Hours:
*Please note, times may vary for non-Crusher events at Mercy Health Stadium. Please call 440-934-3636 with questions.
Rain Check Policy
- – If less than five innings of a game (4 ½ innings if the Crushers are ahead) are played, your ticket may be exchanged at the box office for one of equal or lesser value for any subsequent regular-season game. Subject to availability.
- Tickets can be purchased at the Mercy Health Stadium box office, over the phone at (440) 934-3636 or through our online ticketing system
- Lost or damaged tickets cannot be replaced. We do not allow refunds or exchanges.
- The Crushers are not responsible for tickets that are shared or resold.
- Children age three and under will be admitted free as long as the child is sitting in the adult’s lap. If a parent requests a physical seat for the child, he/she must pay the appropriate ticket price.
- Patrons picking tickets up at Will Call must present a valid photo I.D. matching the name on the tickets.
- Ticket vouchers do not guarantee a chair seat. Availability varies by game. Vouchers must be redeemed at the box office and cannot be redeemed over the phone.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without a method of payment.
- Notice and Warning – The holder of their ticket assumes all potential risks and dangers incidental to the game of baseball, including specifically, but not excluding those serious personal or bodily injury from bats, balls or other objects leaving the playing field, and agree that management is not liable for injuries resulting from these causes.
Ballpark Policies and Procedures:
- Event dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- The Frontier League, The Lake Erie Crushers and Mercy Health Stadium prohibit all outside food and drinks from being brought into the ballpark.
- All promotional items are limited to a first-come, first-served basis. All items are based on availability and cannot be reserved. One item per person, per a ticket no exceptions.
- The berm seating area is located in left field. Fans may bring a blanket or something comparable to sit on. Fans may bring lawn chairs if they would like to sit on the outfield berm.
- Gates open approximately one hour prior to the first pitch.
- The Crushers are happy to provide a kids zone beyond the right field fence for the entertainment of youngsters attending the game. It costs $5 for a wristband for unlimited use throughout the game.
- There is a safety net behind home plate for the protection of our fans. The net extends from section 106 all the way to section 112.
- Lost and found is located at the Fan Services on the third base side of the concourse.
- First Aid is located at the main entrance. Fans in need of immediate assistance should alert an usher or other Mercy Health Stadium staff member.