or Click here to apply through Indeed
Full/Part: Part-Time Seasonal
Reports To: Director, Stadium Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Pick all bulk pieces of trash left behind from the previous game/event.
– Leaf blow all remaining trash and debris throughout the concourse, seating bowl, dugouts, suite level, and Mercy Health Stadium’s perimeter sidewalks and parking lot.
– Clean and maintain restrooms which includes stocking all supplies.
– Pressure wash/hose down the concourse, seating bowl, entry points, and dugouts.
– Change out any garbage cans throughout the facility, as necessary.
– Wipe down all picnic tables, garbage cans, and windows.
– Keep the janitor closets neat and organized.
– Maintain a strict eye on detail while ensuring all areas of responsibility are clean and professional in presentation to all who enter HODGETOWN.
– Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Be able to work efficiently and quickly to perform all tasks within the allotted time given.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Be team-oriented.
– Have a passion for the work being asked to complete.
– Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with adverse conditions.
– Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
– Ability to be on your feet, and walk for long periods of times.
– Ability to lift 25lbs.
– Flexible Scheduling: Availability to work the majority of dates needed, as well as other outside events. Working weekends (Friday through Sunday) is a MUST
– Smile, be friendly, and have a fun time
The Lake Erie Crushers are looking for team members to staff our Kids Zone for the 2022 baseball season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Enforce all rules and regulations of the Mercy Health Stadium Kid’s Zone.
-Provide first-class customer service and build relationships with all who enter the area.
-Sell and collect tickets and/or wristbands for the Rugged Warrior Obstacle Course and Speed Pitch inflatables.
-Be attentive to the surroundings of the entire area to ensure the safety of all who enter.
-Roll up and store away all area equipment at the conclusion of each shift.
-Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Adhere to Lake Erie Crushers organizational policies and procedures.
-Excellent communication and customer service skills.
-Have a passion for working with and helping people, especially kids of all ages.
-Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with adverse conditions.
-Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
-Ability to stand for long periods of time.
-Flexible Scheduling: Availability to work the majority of home games, as well as other outside events. Working weekends (Friday through Sunday) is a MUST.
-Treat EVERY guest as if it’s their first time coming to the ballpark.
-Smile, be friendly and have a fun time.
The Lake Erie Crushers are looking for staff to help us with our Fan-Attic gift shop during the 2022 baseball season
It is our goal to make our guests’ experience in the gift shop as pleasant and as enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our team members need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, and dependable. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face.
Merchandise associates will be preparing all merchandise areas for business during the game. Duties include serving our fans as they select different merchandise items, operating a cash register, and assisting fans with the checkout. You will also help close the gift shop at the end of the game and balance cash at the end of each game. Team members should be able to answer simple fan questions in a friendly and polite manner or direct them to the Fan Services table and have good knowledge of Mercy Health Stadium. A strong customer service background is helpful.
Skills & Abilities:
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to stand up for 3+ hours at a time
Excellent people and relationship skills
Ability to learn how to use cash register
Ability to work weekends and holidays