The Crushers are a proud member of the Lorain County community and do our best to support our neighbors. On Tuesday, March 17th we all have an opportunity to support our community by supporting Lorain County Community College.
Supporting issue 17 will continue the impact LCCC has had on the community since 1963.
- #1 in the nation for student success
- #1 for first responder and healthcare education for nurses, police officers, paramedics and more
- 85% of grads live and work in our communities
- Lowest tuition in Ohio for Lorain County residents
- $6.5 million saved annually by Lorain County families through College Credit Plus
- More than 15,000 students educated annually through LCCC and the University Partnership
- 50% of Lorain County families served
- 1st choice for 61% of 2019 Lorain County high school grads
Issue 17 will:
- Keep education affordable and high quality
- Keep university transfer programs strong
- Keep technology and labs up to date
- Protect college credit plus for high school students
- Develop new degrees for emerging in-demand jobs