When do individual tickets go on sale?
- individual tickets will go on sale in March of 2017
What are the box office hours?
- the box office is open from September-April from 10-5 Monday-Friday
- extended hours during the season will be posted later
What is our rainout policy?
Rain Check- If less than five innings of a game (4 1/2 innings if the Crushers are ahead) are played, your ticket may be exchanged at the box office for one of equal or lesser value for any subseqent regular season game. Subject to avaliability.
Can I exchange unused tickets?
-season ticket holders are able to exchange any unused ticket for any game
- individual tickets that are unused can be exchanged on one of our "unused tickets days" (Dates will be posted laterthis spring)
What is the difference between day of game and advance pricing?
- save some money by purchasing tickets a day before the game compared to the day of the game.
When do group tickets need to be paid off by?
- The deadline to pay off group tickets is 10 days before the day of your game.